• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good bbq in Ga. 10 you must try article . Guess who made it ;)

I like Biguns in Talking Rock.

It had been a while but Smokejack inAlpharetta was pretty good too. Real PULLED pork is getting hard to find nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been to Biguns 6-8 times and I really don't like it. When pork is microwaved, it gets a minerally/ metallic taste to it. This is what I tasted every time I went.

Reactions: TRS
Sprayberry's ???? Oh hell no !!!!!

I love Sprayberry’s. ‘Be been eating it all my life. Can’t beat the Double Aristocratic BBQ. The BBQ salad is pretty good to. I like the onion rings more than anything. The place by the interstate sucked, but the original one is great.

Maybe it’s all the memories I had going there as a kid. Always seeing people I knew, gettting Rocky Road ice cream for dessert, or maybe the memory of my grandfather coming down to eat with us. Either way it’s a reminder of how great our town used to be before the Yankees ruined the entire county. Hell I was there the day Dan Quayle showed up. Sadly places like that made Newnan what it was, now many are gone.

I love Sprayberry’s. ‘Be been eating it all my life. Can’t beat the Double Aristocratic BBQ. The BBQ salad is pretty good to. I like the onion rings more than anything. The place by the interstate sucked, but the original one is great.

Maybe it’s all the memories I had going there as a kid. Always seeing people I knew, gettting Rocky Road ice cream for dessert, or maybe the memory of my grandfather coming down to eat with us. Either way it’s a reminder of how great our town used to be before the Yankees ruined the entire county. Hell I was there the day Dan Quayle showed up. Sadly places like that made Newnan what it was, now many are gone.

A loooong time ago I kinda liked Sprayburys . You could pull up and get curbside. The sandwiches had a bite due to the vinegar sauce.

Ive been in the one out by home depot 3 times. Somebody else paid .
Its just mediocre.

Back
Top Bottom