• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good carry insurance

I bought the NRA carry insurance. I figure they went all out to investigate the loopholes. No matter what some of you "lawyers" on here think, if you shoot someone, you will most likely get sued, no matter what the circumstances are. Even cops get sued when they shoot someone. The families of these gang bangers always look for something to gain.

I agree with you and the NRA is probably the best. But, the other companies are insurance companies. Have you ever been in an accident and had an insurance company pay for te repair? They go the cheapest route possible. Using used parts etc.

I would imagine these insurance companies would use the cheapest attorney they can find. I would rather use an attorney I knew or was recommended to use.

Just my 2 pennies.

I bought the NRA carry insurance. I figure they went all out to investigate the loopholes. No matter what some of you "lawyers" on here think, if you shoot someone, you will most likely get sued, no matter what the circumstances are. Even cops get sued when they shoot someone. The families of these gang bangers always look for something to gain.
Yep. I don't pay for fire insurance because I want to burn down my house. I do everything possible to prevent my house from catching on fire but don't want to be functionally destitute if the house burns. I don't want to be forced into shooting another person by their own actions but want or training won't pay any of my bills legal or otherwise if that happens.

I agree with you and the NRA is probably the best. But, the other companies are insurance companies. Have you ever been in an accident and had an insurance company pay for te repair? They go the cheapest route possible. Using used parts etc.

I would imagine these insurance companies would use the cheapest attorney they can find. I would rather use an attorney I knew or was recommended to use.

Just my 2 pennies.

None of these companies (as far as I know are 'real' insurance companies, they simply underwrite the cost of trial insurance with someone. For example Second Call uses the NRA insurance program, which in turn is underwritten by an insurance company. In the case of ACLDN there is no insurance associated at all.

However you bring up a good point... a company that provides your lawyer to you may have some real conflicts of interest.

None of these companies (as far as I know are 'real' insurance companies, they simply underwrite the cost of trial insurance with someone. For example Second Call uses the NRA insurance program, which in turn is underwritten by an insurance company. In the case of ACLDN there is no insurance associated at all.

However you bring up a good point... a company that provides your lawyer to you may have some real conflicts of interest.
You're paying them a monthly fee but provide you with an attorney and help you sort out the mess after a shooting. I can't see where the conflict of interest would be, anymore than hiring any attorney to represent you.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

You are still going to jail plain and simple, I know of a guy who has been in Henry county jail for over 3 years now. His case had video from the store and it was cut and dry self defense, he tried to run, the multiple guys chased him, tried to get in his vehicle and was dragged out, they tried to stab him he got the knife stabbed the one guy and then hauled ass out of there. He has been in jail all this time, lost his career, his house, his wife and kids and the case is still on going cause the man that he killed his mom is constantly pushing the whole he was a good guy and didn't need to die bs.

In short if you kill someone in self defense wether it be with a gun a knife a brick a stick or whatever, you are going to jail for a long time...

Back
Top Bottom