• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good Free Reloading Program

Petro_58

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
20   0
Reaction score
This is a good FREE Reloading program. Lots of information Tables etc, also has Printable Targets and Lots of Weapons Manuals. You'll need to have Microsoft Access on your computer if you don't then there are Links for the Free version to be able to run this Program.
Just like with Printed Manuals I check several Sources for comparible information.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/reloadersrfrnce/

Happy Loading :)

Ps: I've run it on my computers and it works fine with XP or Vista. I haven't run it on Win 7 or 8 yet.

I can't get it to work on XP. I'm no internet guru and a bit techno challenged. I downloaded it and all I get is a popup add when I open it from my program file telling me I need to download Microsoft Access so I clicked on the Microsoft Access link it gives and then I get more popup adds asking me to download a PDF reader, then a zip file opener and on and on. It seems like it's trying to dump a bunch of spam toolbars and pop ups at the very least on my computer. Any help one of you could give me by telling my dumba$$ how to get this to work would be appreciated

I can't get it to work on XP. I'm no internet guru and a bit techno challenged. I downloaded it and all I get is a popup add when I open it from my program file telling me I need to download Microsoft Access so I clicked on the Microsoft Access link it gives and then I get more popup adds asking me to download a PDF reader, then a zip file opener and on and on. It seems like it's trying to dump a bunch of spam toolbars and pop ups at the very least on my computer. Any help one of you could give me by telling my dumba$$ how to get this to work would be appreciated

I had a similar experience...so I held off downloading.... Well, I just downloaded it with no issues...I have no idea what I did differently....

Back
Top Bottom