• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good pawn shops or gun stores in Atlanta area

No idea how long the chain has closed but does anyone remember Oshman's Sporting Goods? I don't recall going to one but remember their ads from the paper when I was a kid. Iirc, they carried a lot of Browning, Weatherby, and other high end stuff.

Stoddards in Midtown/Atlantic Station has a pretty good selection again. Either location for Range, Guns & Safes has a decent selection to look at as well. The location down by the airport (at I-75 & I-285 intersection) probably has a little bit bigger store and more inventory to look at from what I remember the last time I visited.
The Douglasville Stoddard’s is usually stocked well and decent enough pricing.

No idea how long the chain has closed but does anyone remember Oshman's Sporting Goods? I don't recall going to one but remember their ads from the paper when I was a kid. Iirc, they carried a lot of Browning, Weatherby, and other high end stuff.
I do. Had a buddy that worked at the one in Greenville, SC on Woodruff Rd. He opened another in Ogden, UT. Great store back then.

I remember very well and there was another sporting good store on the lower level at the macon mall

There was one at Perimeter Mall....I bought a few guns from them...They would order guns for you as well....we're talking 1980's before Al Gore invented the internet...

Back
Top Bottom