• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good pawn shops or gun stores in Atlanta area

Had to drop my father off at the airport earlier today and decided to swing by Moss and Arrowhead Pawn shops afterwards off of Tara Boulevard south of the airport. Both places had a good selection of pistols/rifles/shotguns/accessories,etc... for those still wondering. Arrowhead probably had twice the inventory but both were well stocked as it had been about 5 years since I last visited either place.

when we moved here we would do this every year the Saturday before new years. I would pic a direction and google every gun and pawn shop along the way. Always some good and bad. I'd build a route based on location and store hours. One year we found a rinky dinky pawn shop in the middle of no where central GA. A real **** hole. Low and behold found a 41 magnum IMI 1st gun desert eagle for $700 cash and carry. If you have never been to Barrow gun shop in Butler Ga, that is the direction you need to go and don't miss the Hardware store in Roberta Ga. On occasion you'll find a gem in there. If not you'll say oh well nothing to see here. I always loved making those trips, and at that time my wife even enjoyed the efforts. Plan well, map that one place for lunch you always wanted to try and it's a win! win! One word of advice. If you stumble upon something you always wanted, but never found it or really pursued it. BUY IT ON THE SPOT!

Do't let the name full ya. Best stocked gun shop in Georgia, at least the best one worth goin to.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.ph...rHi1aU3_bLQux4SOSa3UU_57E-n3uTkHiQFF11gc&_rdr

Gees, it's been a long time. Candler Rd Pawn Shop, and any other small local shops. David's Gun Room. It's out of the way, but well worth the drive. Barrow Gun Shop in Butler, GA. If you don't walk out of there with a deal, I don't know what to tell you. Also CMP in Al.

Back
Top Bottom