• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good Price for a Ruger 10/22

The ruger 10/22 will be one the first guns that will be banned. Semi Automatic rifle with detachable magazine that can hold up to 25 with the bx 25 and hot lips magazines. They are affordable and accurate. If you can find one, get it.

I love me some Ruger 10/22's but IMO I like the older models ..................

- - - Updated - - -

The ruger 10/22 will be one the first guns that will be banned. Semi Automatic rifle with detachable magazine that can hold up to 25 with the bx 25 and hot lips magazines. They are affordable and accurate. If you can find one, get it.

Prove it......................

What are you smoking? Do you know how many of these rifles are in America? even if they were banned, it would just make people into criminals. No one but my dad could have taken my 10/22 when I was 12( I would have just buried it in the woods, for real haha), good luck now.

All the good prices used to be here on the ODT but lately man I have no clue what these folks are thinking!?!?!?!?!?!?

All the good prices used to be here on the ODT but lately man I have no clue what these folks are thinking!?!?!?!?!?!?
The only thing I can think of is some people might have the money and that there time is worth more than shopping around? I have family like this and it pisses me off/makes me jealous haha

Back
Top Bottom