• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Good read (and true)

The last part is more true

Why enter a legally binding contract so early?

I know a few friends who got married, all but one i hate to say is going to last

Isnt

Lol

Hope it does, but i cant help but look at some of these guys and think "chump"
My best friend in the world got married while still in school. I thought WTH are YOU thinking? She cut hair while he went to law school. She hasn't worked for a LONG time now. I guess they are getting close to their 30th anniversary.

All the women I have met are looking for someone to take care of them and bring nothing to the table. I might just be unlucky or doing something wrong when it comes to women but they sure don't seem to make them like they used to. This article rings true with me. God bless all of you who have found the right one. It is getting exponentially tougher these days

It's not just you. It's young women in general nowadays. It's hard to find one that's deeper than a puddle, and with the entitlement mentality our society has, it's all about which man will give them the credit card for a shopping spree.

I've seen it first hand. Most of my friends that are married - that first year or two is great (lots of sex). Once that drops off, they find out they have nothing in common and the wife ends up trying to control every aspect of the relationship while bringing nothing to the table.

It's not just you. It's young women in general nowadays. It's hard to find one that's deeper than a puddle, and with the entitlement mentality our society has, it's all about which man will give them the credit card for a shopping spree.

I've seen it first hand. Most of my friends that are married - that first year or two is great (lots of sex). Once that drops off, they find out they have nothing in common and the wife ends up trying to control every aspect of the relationship while bringing nothing to the table.

Amen. Wish it wasn't the truth but it's been my experience

Amen. Wish it wasn't the truth but it's been my experience

Yea. One of my friends called me today to tell me he's getting divorced (married in Sept of 2013). I figured something was out of whack because his wife kept posting drama queen nonsense on facebook. Because, posting every aspect of your personal life on social media is sensible, right? But now they're making passive aggressive jabs at each other via facebook statuses. Why the **** don't you just call and cuss at each other like normal people?

Anyway, as much as I hate to say it, I knew it wouldn't last. He got hitched to make her happy and on more than one occasion told me "she wants this more than I do." Then why do it? They had a year and a half of extravagant vacations, new cars, a new house, and it all came to crashing halt because the fun and sex are over, and they realized they actually hate each other.

Sorry, but I agree with most of what's in it. Too many women expect 24/7 "princess" treatment.

You can thank Walt Disney for that. He made more than one generation think that they are all princesses and all animals have feelings. I hope he is rotting at this time.

Yea. One of my friends called me today to tell me he's getting divorced (married in Sept of 2013). I figured something was out of whack because his wife kept posting drama queen nonsense on facebook. Because, posting every aspect of your personal life on social media is sensible, right? But now they're making passive aggressive jabs at each other via facebook statuses. Why the **** don't you just call and cuss at each other like normal people?

Anyway, as much as I hate to say it, I knew it wouldn't last. He got hitched to make her happy and on more than one occasion told me "she wants this more than I do." Then why do it? They had a year and a half of extravagant vacations, new cars, a new house, and it all came to crashing halt because the fun and sex are over, and they realized they actually hate each other.

Tell your friend to be careful what he posts on social media. Her attorney can and will get it and use it against him when they go to court. Tell him to let his attorney know what she has been posting and let him use it, but he needs to be careful of what he posts.

I've been so blessed to have been given a woman that has been with me through my alcoholism & PTSD and all that comes with it, but yes I must agree it is a sad trend and not just across the pond, nothing is being done here to save the nuclear family.

Back
Top Bottom