• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got my truck broken in!!! Safe held up!

Can i fix the safe and continue to use it?

• Safe is good to use

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Buy another safe

Votes: 38 86.4%

• Total voters
And then the perp would track you down and sue the living crap out of you. The liberal courts allow the criminals more rights than the law abiding citizens. Especially if they are of the right persuasion.
Meh; they would have to prove you knowingly blocked the barrel with intention of causing harm

That would be impossible unless you cop to it

Unless fingerprinting has changed greatly since my street cops days, I wouldn’t want the interior of my vehicle printed. You can’t imagine the mess. Closest you’ll come is to imagine taking a 12oz can of graphite powder and sprinkling it all over the inside of your vehicle.

I've got a small under seat safe I usually don't use since my floor liner mats make it difficult to access quickly.
Interested in the exact type of safe as well.

Additional points on fingerprinting.
- Forensic testing is already incredibly slow, so if they pulled prints for less serious crimes there is no telling how long it would take.
- Anyone that uses the vehicle regularly would have to fingerprinted so they would know which prints to exclude.
- If police do dust for prints investigating less serious crimes it may be for PR.

Back
Top Bottom