Graylaser engraving!!!

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
Saw someone used them. He said turn around time was about 3 days! I decided to contact them and very prompt on answering back and quick too! They don't need a complete stripped lower but it would be nice to take whatever easy to take off! Very nice company, I will give them a chance and see! I saw some work on another site and seems like good engraving! They use laser and yes they know NFA requirements.

http://www.graylaser.com

They charged me $60 including shipping. I haven't shipped them yet, I will ship it this Thursday!

Here is a member from another site that had his done. It looks pretty decent!

2012-11-16_18-45-13_7471.jpg

Well they need to do it after I send in my sbr. I don't want a 2 week turnaround time!

I just sent it off today. I'll let you guys know when I get my lower back!

Bill emailed me today telling me my lower is done! He said it turned out wonderful! He's shipping it out here tomorrow. He received it last Saturday, emailed me today so 1 business day turnaround? I will post up his work when I get it! Cost me only $60 total!

That looks really good. Where are they located?

Nevermind, just looked at their site. Looks like another good option and an awesome turnaround time!

Last edited:
It's here ladies! I will post it up if I can do this on my iPhone! Sorry iPhone took the pic sideways. I just got it so I hadn't cleaned the engravings. I think it needs a little oil massaged into the words so it doesn't look like that but it is very nice! Engraving is perfect! Matches my colt mfg engravings!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    493.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom