Graylaser engraving!!!

It's here ladies! I will post it up if I can do this on my iPhone! Sorry iPhone took the pic sideways. I just got it so I hadn't cleaned the engravings. I think it needs a little oil massaged into the words so it doesn't look like that but it is very nice! Engraving is perfect! Matches my colt mfg engravings!

Very nice, if I only had a trust!

It's here ladies! I will post it up if I can do this on my iPhone! Sorry iPhone took the pic sideways. I just got it so I hadn't cleaned the engravings. I think it needs a little oil massaged into the words so it doesn't look like that but it is very nice! Engraving is perfect! Matches my colt mfg engravings!

Looks nice and clean. I'd hit it with a nylon brush and some oil, then wipe it down.

Very nice, if I only had a trust!

The sample stickied in this section is the same Trust, Doug King wrote me. I think he took the same and plugged in the names I provided him.... :p

- - - Updated - - -

Looks nice and clean. I'd hit it with a nylon brush and some oil, then wipe it down.

Yeah I need to do that tonight. Only took 24 hours to do and he emailed me saying hell provide shipping info on next business day and it ended up being shipped here today. Super fast! If I can get another colt rifle, I'm going to send to him ASAP before he gets busy! I'm sure he'll be noticed soon.

Last edited:

Looks good, Ill have to give him a call.

Quick question, any reason for putting "revocable living" on there?

Looks good, Ill have to give him a call.

Quick question, any reason for putting "revocable living" on there?

Because I didn't know when my laywer wrote up my Trust and that's how he titled my Trust. You're suppose to engrave whatever you fill in your form 1. If its "billy bob trust" or if its "billy bob revocable living trust", you're suppose to engrave as is. I wish they would allow abbreviations but I guess if everyone abbreviate, they wouldn't beable to identify who is who since everyone has the same sbr. Imagine how many other sbr that is 11.5", 223 black rifle?

If I knew, I would have changed my Trust name to something easy as "Bui Trust" or something,

Because I didn't know when my laywer wrote up my Trust and that's how he titled my Trust. You're suppose to engrave whatever you fill in your form 1. If its "billy bob trust" or if its "billy bob revocable living trust", you're suppose to engrave as is. I wish they would allow abbreviations but I guess if everyone abbreviate, they wouldn't beable to identify who is who since everyone has the same sbr. Imagine how many other sbr that is 11.5", 223 black rifle?

If I knew, I would have changed my Trust name to something easy as "Bui Trust" or something,

Word, I woulda made mine INAKI TRUST...lol

If I get my colt 6920 soon, I will send it asap to Bill and have it engraved while I send off my form 1 for it :D

Very good looking and price is awesome. Ok, tell me your thoughts on this... When I built my SBR, I used a Spikes lower that has a serial number starting with "SBR" .... So, when I sent in my forms, I listed Spike's as the manufacturer, not me, and they accepted all of that. So, what I'm thinking is that maybe I don't have to have it engraved because my tax stamps match what's on the gun already... Am I correct in this or just uninformed and need to get it engraved with the "... Revocable Living Trust"??? Thanks!

FYI, even if your trust says "revocable living" in the title, its not required on the engraving just the trust name and the word "Trust."

Very good looking and price is awesome. Ok, tell me your thoughts on this... When I built my SBR, I used a Spikes lower that has a serial number starting with "SBR" .... So, when I sent in my forms, I listed Spike's as the manufacturer, not me, and they accepted all of that. So, what I'm thinking is that maybe I don't have to have it engraved because my tax stamps match what's on the gun already... Am I correct in this or just uninformed and need to get it engraved with the "... Revocable Living Trust"??? Thanks!

What did you list in box 3b? Thats what needs to be engraved on it. 4a is just the ORIGINAL MFR. The spikes serial number has no bearing.

Whoever made it an SBR MUST be engraved on there.

http://www.atf.gov/forms/download/atf-f-5320-1.pdf

Back
Top Bottom