• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun prices

I'm just buying to keep for now. Ended up with two tackdrivers in the last couple weeks. One was kinda ugly but she's grown into a beautiful swan now.

There's a glut of certain firearms on the market, AND gun sales are down because we have an administration that respects the Constitution and ALL of its Amendments. So, we have manufacturers AND individuals dumping surplus AMMO and FIREARMS!
Cry if you must sell and celebrate if you are buying!
Always subject to change with every election and just like the stock market it may drop for a while but it has always gone back up. Buy low, sell high.

With the decline in pricing( except on select, custom broken in guns on the odt), I'm not sure what I should be paying for some guns. I bought a Colt for what I thought was a great price. I'm happy with my purchase, but I am still sitting here wondering why such a good deal sat on the ODT for weeks. Good deals on the ODT last minutes not weeks. What am I missing??
What you are missing is exactly what the "perception management department" also known as the MSM, of Fed-gov wants you to miss.

Back
Top Bottom