• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun safety dvd for kids does anyone have one or a suggestion for one

jastricker

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
192   0
Reaction score
i am looking for a gun safety dvd for my kids to watch, that covers more then the Eddie the eagle “stop, don’t touch, run away, tell a grown”. I am looking for something that covers the 4 basic rules and expands on that. If anyone has one their kids have aged out of, or a recommendation of a good one please let me know. Thanks

Bump, I have the Eddie the eagle dvd which only teachs then what to do if they find a gun. But, I am looking for a dvd that teaches the kids firearm safety in a fun/entertaining way. If anyone knows of or has dvd please let me know the name etc. so I can buy it, or trade you something for it

I had a NRA Eddie Eagle VHS video about 25 years ago. I had one, but loaned it out and never saw it again.

I found with my kids that seeing firsthand what a gun would do goes a long way in getting to understand how critical safety is with a gun. Shooting a 2 liter bottle of pop gives them a good graphic of what happens when a bullet hits something.

This. I showed my kids what a 12 ga would do to the jackolantern after Halloween. Take the curiosity out of the firearms.

Bump, I have the Eddie the eagle dvd which only teachs then what to do if they find a gun. But, I am looking for a dvd that teaches the kids firearm safety in a fun/entertaining way. If anyone knows of or has dvd please let me know the name etc. so I can buy it, or trade you something for it
You might check with your local 4-H office. 4-H offers a great shooting sports program that includes rifle (bb gun, air rifle and .22 rimfire), air pistol, shotgun and archery.

Back
Top Bottom