• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun show loop hole is going bye bye

I have thought about trying the local pawn shop for consignments. They would do the 4473 for the buyer and they want a 20% cut.

How could the ATF consider me to be a dealer, if I'm losing money and doing things the hard way? Lol....:noidea:

I have thought about trying the local pawn shop for consignments. They would do the 4473 for the buyer and they want a 20% cut.

How could the ATF consider me to be a dealer, if I'm losing money and doing things the hard way? Lol....:noidea:
You're just a bad dealer. Negative profit margin is a real thing.

Somebody say gun show????

tumblr_obb3cwDyPL1ul6he0o1_540.gif

There never was a gun show loophole. Just another buzz word made up by the left, kind of like how they misuse the term assault rifle.
Right O! I was just using their terminology. 👍

Here in Virginia it been this way since at least 2019. A lot of anti gun, Demo driven organizations have been trying to just prevent gun shows from even being a option. However, I know the Mayor of Lynchburg passed a law protecting the rights of Gun Show venues. A lot of cities followed suit.

As for me, the next time I see Academy Sports having a 50% off sale on some make and model of guns that they're discontinuing,

I will refrain from buying all 11 examples they have in inventory and putting them up here on ODT the next day, "brand new in box" at full retail price.
I never can find the box.

Back
Top Bottom