• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun show loop hole is going bye bye

Alleged straw purchases and sales cost this man his life…

Dude was selling a lot of guns. Like buying 20 plus of the same gun then working gun shows. It was pretty obvious he needed a FFL.

However, they should not have raided him like they did. He wasn't known to be violent and he wasn't going to destroy evidence so.

Dude was selling a lot of guns. Like buying 20 plus of the same gun then working gun shows. It was pretty obvious he needed a FFL.

However, they should not have raided him like they did. He wasn't known to be violent and he wasn't going to destroy evidence so.
If you are selling multiple new guns that are exactly the same at a gunshow, you are asking to get caught. The dealers there probably turned him in. "The guy next to me is selling new guns with no 4473...."

If you are selling multiple new guns that are exactly the same at a gunshow, you are asking to get caught. The dealers there probably turned him in. "The guy next to me is selling new guns with no 4473...."

You end up turning yourself in when buying that many @ once.

ANYTHING they can do or say to make private sellers/buyers/individuals look bad or look like they are “running guns” …they will do it or say it.
This isn’t anything new guys. Y’all know this ! This is the same groups/types of people that have always tried to get guns banned in the US forever !

Just continue to follow the law and do things correctly/legally and we have nothing to worry about.
Oh, and get out and vote these SOB’s out of office too !

You end up turning yourself in when buying that many @ once.
This.

The disposition of two or more pistols or revolvers to any nonlicensee during a period of 5 consecutive business days must be reported on ATF Form 3310.4.

So, when you purchase more than one handgun from the same dealer in a 5 day period, a form 3310 is completed and submitted to your local LE agency and the ATF.

You can bet that when the ATF sees one guy buying 6 Taurus G2c’s, they’re gonna plan a visit.

Ain’t saying I support or agree with this……..just stating how it works.

We had a guy that collected Hi-Powers. He was constantly buying them online and having them shipped to us for transfer. I remember that on one occasion, he picked up 11 handguns on a single 4473. In no way do I believe he was up to anything nefarious. It was obvious by the type of firearm he was buying that he was a collector. He’s not buying Hi-Powers to arm convicted felons with. We got a call from the ATF about that gentleman.

Back
Top Bottom