• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gunbroker has banned the listing of bump fire stocks

very torn on this, on one had i think its pretty lame of gunbroker to ban the sales on their site even before any decision has actually been made BUTTTTT god do i love the thought of knowing all those guys who posted them up for a grand now get to look at their room full of bump stocks and go "****".

Now on the devils advocate side they may be doing it strictly due to how crazy the auctions are getting, there have been several going for insane money that you can pretty much guarantee is just troll accounts boosting the bids which creates problems.

very torn on this, on one had i think its pretty lame of gunbroker to ban the sales on their site even before any decision has actually been made BUTTTTT god do i love the thought of knowing all those guys who posted them up for a grand now get to look at their room full of bump stocks and go "****".

Now on the devils advocate side they may be doing it strictly due to how crazy the auctions are getting, there have been several going for insane money that you can pretty much guarantee is just troll accounts boosting the bids which creates problems.
I'm kind of torn on this too, for the same reasons. I feel like the people who are profiteering off of this tragedy are no better than the ones that rushed to politicize the event and push a gun control agenda. They can scream "economics" all they want, but it doesn't save them from being a**holes.

I thought so.....they will fall all over themselves banning the commercial product, meanwhile Bubba, Joe Bob and Cooter are making them in their garages for 15 bucks.

Washington just "thinks" the smartest people are in Congress, We, the people, are far smarter.

Please correct me if I am wrong, BUT weren't guys making bump stocks in their shops at home before they became commercially available?? And in a world of 3-D printers, aren't they pretty much guaranteed to be around forever?

You can't "uninvent" something.

You're right, you can't. What you can do is arrange it so if you're caught with one you get a federally sponsored holiday and loss of the right to even be in the same room as any gun, let alone own one.

Plenty of info out there for converting semis to full auto...........

Back
Top Bottom