• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gwinnett Reloading Supplies

brown42

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
13   0
Reaction score
Other than Bullseye in Lawrenceville, what other places in the Gwinnett area have reloading supplies? I'm specifically looking for Accurate #5 right now and Bullseye is all sold out of it.

Check with Davids gun room on Buford Highway in Norcross. They have a pretty good selection. Bass pro is another option but personally I'd rather shop with the little guy.

Wheeler:605444 said:
Shooter's World Direct in Houschton, Dixie Ammo Dump may also have powder.

This^^ Shooter's World is the best place for reloading components around here. If they don't have it, they will get it in a few days. Or the Gun Show this weekend at the Trade Center.

+1 on Shooters World. Best prices around for most components. just call ahead and if he's out of something he'll get it in a day or two. he's got Dillon, Lee, RCBS and other stuff as well.

Davids does not stock any dillon products that I am aware of, and their prices when I check are way over SWD. Same for BPS.

Dixie ammo dump doesn't usually have much powder but if you want primers for a good price, they have lots of Wolf primers (have run k's of them with no problems) for $20/k if you buy a few thousand...

Anyone know what's going on with shooter's world direct?? Ordered stuff from them and haven't heard and can't get through on the phone. Tool CC info at the Forest Park gun show 2weeks ago and nada, nothin, zilch.

I know they closed their retail location but last I heard (message on machine) was that they were still doing orders for mail, shows or possibly local pick up. I emailed them about some powder/bullets and such but didn't get a response.

if anyone hears anything, keep us posted. they always were good about getting stuff and having a fair amount in stock if you called ahead, but were a bit slow to respond to voice mails..

Back
Top Bottom