GWL (Georgia Weapon's License) FULTON COUNTY

I actually live in north Fulton, so thanks for the heads up, that puts me a bit at ease.

as for the rest, I would move out of the perimeter but it would be hell getting to work, not that it's not hell now considering traffic, it would just be a bigger hell :doh:

Definitely... Do everything in north Fulton.... You still have to go pick it up on Pryor st. But you will have a much better experience

Douglas County has a hot girl working the firearms registration booth as well; window #5. $31 application fee, then go down the street to Kroger and get a $52.75 money order, then walk a few stores down to go have your digital fingerprint's done at the UPS store. The lady that took my pic said it would take 2-6 weeks to get my permit in the mail. I said, "Can I get some kind of temporary permit?" She said, "No, we gotta check you out first." So what did I do, threw my jacket open and spun around like Micheal Jackson and said, "Whatta ya think?" She said it was nice but not gonna happen :(

Douglas County has a hot girl working the firearms registration booth as well; window #5. $31 application fee, then go down the street to Kroger and get a $52.75 money order, then walk a few stores down to go have your digital fingerprint's done at the UPS store. The lady that took my pic said it would take 2-6 weeks to get my permit in the mail. I said, "Can I get some kind of temporary permit?" She said, "No, we gotta check you out first." So what did I do, threw my jacket open and spun around like Micheal Jackson and said, "Whatta ya think?" She said it was nice but not gonna happen :(

hahahaha, priceless, you should have gotten a number out of her for that, I'm just saying. Also it's looking like I'll have to pay close to $100 to get everything done in North Fulton...FML

Just applied for mine in Cobb a couple of weeks ago. Fill out form and pay $72.25 cash(now$79.25), picture taken, walk across hall into Sheriff's department, elevator to the basement, fingerprint and done. Took all of 20 minutes and that's only because there were 4 others in front of me.

In Spalding you go to probate court on 2nd floor of courthouse, then you go to jail where people go to wait to visit inmates to finger printed, then you wait a while, only like 2 weeks when I did it.

Make sure when you go to get your fingerprints that Fulton county is not running a job fair or you will be there all day. It happened to me, I was there 4 hours just to get fingerprinted

- - - Updated - - -

Make sure when you go to get your fingerprints that Fulton county is not running a job fair or you will be there all day. It happened to me, I was there 4 hours just to get fingerprinted

Back
Top Bottom