• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anyone bought from X-Treme lately?

AlphaMike11

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
47   0
Reaction score
Has anyone bought from them since they declared bankruptcy?
If so, how was the transaction?
:panda:
I'm hesitant to deal with someone who may default....

That said I do like their product and prices.
Starting to run out of bullets so I am going to have to do something---
Either pay more at Berrys MFG or take a chance with Xtreme.:sick:

Has anyone bought from them since they declared bankruptcy?
If so, how was the transaction?
:panda:
I'm hesitant to deal with someone who may default....

That said I do like their product and prices.
Starting to run out of bullets so I am going to have to do something---
Either pay more at Berrys MFG or take a chance with Xtreme.:sick:
I would either send them an email or call them and ask them straight up. Express your concerns to them that you dont want to put in an order if they are about to shut the lights off, then you dont get your money or the goods.
What could it hurt? Unless they are just real assholes and say go ahead and send your money, nothing to worry about, just to get your money.

The problem as I understand in dealing with companies in bankruptcy is that some things are out of their control. The people running the company could be the most honest people in the world but the court decides how the company funds are distributed.
If the court decides that they cannot buy raw goods, then production stops. If the court decides you get in line behind suppliers for company assets, you are out of luck.

I am not an expert and do not know the details. Just laying out worst case for the buyer. A good question would be to find out how credit card refunds interact with bankruptcy law.

The bullets that I buy from precision delta are a lot cheaper when you buy 2000. I think the price for 1000 is about $115 but the price goes down to $89/1000 when you buy 2000. That is the true 9mm JHP not a plated bullet.
Shipping is free. I like RMRs also. I like the steep taper on the PD bullet. It can be loaded ver long without hitting the lands. I shoot a 2011 that is more reliable with longer bullets.

I would either send them an email or call them and ask them straight up. Express your concerns to them that you don't want to put in an order if they are about to shut the lights off, then you don't get your money or the goods.
What could it hurt? Unless they are just real assholes and say go ahead and send your money, nothing to worry about, just to get your money.

Well, I did just that 41mag. They do not list a phone number for contact only an email.
So I sent them a nice detailed email expressing my concerns and they never answered!

OK, so if you cannot answer a simple question about reliability how are you going to be when I contact you about my order I did not receive? .... Crickets.......????

Guess I am not buying off them anymore which is too bad, I really liked their products for the price-point.
The bullets were certainly more accurate than I am.

Do ODTers ever do a group buy on projectiles or whatnot to save $$$$?

Well, I did just that 41mag. They do not list a phone number for contact only an email.
So I sent them a nice detailed email expressing my concerns and they never answered!

OK, so if you cannot answer a simple question about reliability how are you going to be when I contact you about my order I did not receive? .... Crickets.......????

Guess I am not buying off them anymore which is too bad, I really liked their products for the price-point.
The bullets were certainly more accurate than I am.

Do ODTers ever do a group buy on projectiles or whatnot to save $$$$?
Yeah , i see your concern and it is valid. If they wont/cant answer the phone for any reason and wont respond to emails....i would ditch them.
As far as group buys....yes. I have seen group buys take place but haven’t participated myself. I cast most of my stuff....the jacketed stuff i want i buy very little of. Usually when i see a deal or something. I may buy 1k-5k projectiles and that will last me forever, in that particular slug. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom