• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Has anyone completed Georgia's lemon law process?

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
341   0
Reaction score
Has anyone been thru Georgia's lemon law process?

I made it up to Step 5 which is "State-Operated Arbitration" and at this point I'm just waiting on my arbitration hearing. (Should be in around 35 days)

Anyone been down this road before?

Any advise?

I have a 2013 F150 Eco"Bust" that can't pass a gas station... If you walk around the outside of the truck you smell gas. (Like an old car)

image.jpg

Here are the spark plugs at @ 10k, I'm not a mechanic but looks like there might be an issue! LOL

image.jpg

I have always been pro-Ford so I'm not looking to bash them... But this thing is a HEAP! I wanted to get a Raptor, my wife even told me to get a Raptor!

I decided to be responsible and try to save some $ on fuel!

image.jpg

My cousins 13 Raptor gets better MPG and it doesn't smell like a 82 El Camino in the Walmart parking lot!

UGGGGGGGGGGG!

I had a turbocharged Plymouth Laser AWD (Mitsubishi Eclipse clone) with a turbo 4-cylinder back in the day.

If I kept the turbo running it got gas mileage like a v-8. If I kept my foot out of it, it would do pretty decent on mileage.

Keeping my foot out of it was the hard part.

Aside from 13.6 Average MPG what is the complaint?

Do you use the truck to haul/deliver safes? The plugs look normal,no fouling, no signs of running too rich.

Gets about 8mpg towing, I have used it twice... My buddy that pulled them works for the city of Lexington, Ky (they have a buch of Ecoboost) him and all the other mechanics said hands down the worse set of plugs they have seen... (They have trucks with over 100k)

I had a turbocharged Plymouth Laser AWD (Mitsubishi Eclipse clone) with a turbo 4-cylinder back in the day.

If I kept the turbo running it got gas mileage like a v-8. If I kept my foot out of it, it would do pretty decent on mileage.

Keeping my foot out of it was the hard part.

HAHAHA! Yeah but I drive pretty normal at this point of my life...

Back
Top Bottom