• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anyone ever woke themselves up by farting

Who has woken themselves up with a fart?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last night I was sleepin so good when a loud noise woke me up. I grabbed the pistol on my night stand and sat up to figure out what was goin on. It was then that the situational awareness struck me IN THE NOSE. BOOM!!! I started laughing when I realized what had happened

Kinda surprised you didn't quickly capture the fumes and go outside to try to make a campfire with it.

Going to work one morning after drinking alot and eating boiled eggs the night before, ran myself out of my own pick up. I was sitting beside the road with both doors openwhen my dad pulled up thinking I had broke down. He just shook his head and went on his way when I told him what had transpired.

Nick T

LMAO. Yes. I woke up giggling and my wife getting out of the bed. Sushi farts are the worst..........or best, depending on what side of the kill zone you're on. On a side not, SJ, have you ever used them in an emergency situation to start a fire? lol

LMAO. Yes. I woke up giggling and my wife getting out of the bed. Sushi farts are the worst..........or best, depending on what side of the kill zone you're on. On a side not, SJ, have you ever used them in an emergency situation to start a fire? lol

i have not but I did hear a story about a guy "lighting farts" in high school that burned himself pretty bad.

Last edited:
I have done this..... not only myself but my five and cat. Cat's never been the same, won't even look at me... its like he's shaming me..... it was definitely life altering.

Back
Top Bottom