• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hate to ask but think I need my prayer warriors!

You still getting better? Weakness may last awhile...mine did.
Anyway, let us know you are still on the upswing!
Getting my voice back a little now. My wife may hate breaking the silence! LOL. Still just easily exhausted when doing any small chore. It’s aggravating but thanks to all of the prayers, at least I am no longer feeling like I may not survive the night. THANK YOU ALL.

Getting my voice back a little now. My wife may hate breaking the silence! LOL. Still just easily exhausted when doing any small chore. It’s aggravating but thanks to all of the prayers, at least I am no longer feeling like I may not survive the night. THANK YOU ALL.
Been thinkin’ about ya daily and keeping you in my prayers brother.

UPDATE- sore throat gone, fever gone, migraines gone! Ate a full meal today and slept through the night last night except for having to pee 3-4 times like an old man! Still fatigued just walking from bedroom to kitchen. I’m still a little lightheaded with headaches and dizzy especially if I bend to pick something up. If that is all I have to deal with now then I am good. I plan to venture out one day this week wearing my mask and get back to some sort of normalcy.

THANK YOU to all my Brothers and Sisters on ODT for the prayers, advice and well wishes! Better than any medicine and I am so grateful!
So glad you’re getting better!

TommyT TommyT dang man, I haven’t been on the trader for a little while and just ran up on your post. Sure glad you made it through that crap, I’ll be sending prayers up for ya anyway to get fully healed brother. Take it slow and don’t over do it!

TommyT TommyT dang man, I haven’t been on the trader for a little while and just ran up on your post. Sure glad you made it through that crap, I’ll be sending prayers up for ya anyway to get fully healed brother. Take it slow and don’t over do it!
Thank you buddy. This stuff really drags on way too long. Hope you are doing well.

Back
Top Bottom