• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Have y’all been to Five Guys Inflation and Fries

Correct. Five guys prices due vary by location too. Here it’s like 17.83 for the “combo”. Which I still think is too high.

All this stuff is getting high I must be crazy or getting cheap.

I went to chick filet this week got a sandwich and a side salad (extra fee) it was 13.93.

Just all “fast food” unless you get a special or order off the cheaper menu smaller food items the prices are just bonkers.

I will say I’m guilty like most and eat out too much!!
I always take my own water....I'm not going to pay $2.69 for something that costs them less than $.25 to make....

I don't usually eat fast food, but the wife wanted me to stop at Burger King. A #1 Whopper meal was almost $10 and with cheese, it was almost $11

But they have the two whopper JR combos for 5 bucks each.

Yea any combo even at fast food main chains is 10 bucks, if you upgrade them Arbys can get 12-14.

Drinking water is key to saving money (and better health too)

These prices are just bonkers to me.

Supply and demand. When customers stop paying/buying then prices will come down. McD threatened to remove their "value" menu but so much backlash it stayed. When I east fast food - I just want fast/cheap fuel while traveling, etc. I go for the "deals" like Wendys 4 for $4 etc. or I go find a real local meat and three.

Supply and demand. When customers stop paying/buying then prices will come down. McD threatened to remove their "value" menu but so much backlash it stayed. When I east fast food - I just want fast/cheap fuel while traveling, etc. I go for the "deals" like Wendys 4 for $4 etc. or I go find a real local meat and three.
how that works.gif

Back
Top Bottom