• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HB859: "Campus Carry" Bill Introduced by Rep Jasperse

All is not lost yet. The good news is that now the gwinnett lawsuit proceeds and we may end up getting all of what came with hb826. K thru 12 carry plus full campus college carry. June 6th is the next court day on that one.

I was wondering how that case proceeded, but isn't that only if your dropping off or picking up a student?

Oh yeah it's Deal's last tour of duty as leader of Georgia. I hope Bloomturd compensated him well as he pays millions to prevent legislation like this, waiting until the final day was likely a wise and profitable move.

Deal has always been a backstabbing snake in the grass and likely the brains/motivator behind Cagle's actions. Piss on them both.

I was wondering how that case proceeded, but isn't that only if your dropping off or picking up a student?

Oh yeah it's Deal's last tour of duty as leader of Georgia. I hope Bloomturd compensated him well as he pays millions to prevent legislation like this, waiting until the final day was likely a wise and profitable move.

Deal has always been a backstabbing snake in the grass and likely the brains/motivator behind Cagle's actions. Piss on them both.
Doug King is bringing the whole situation with hb826 into the mix. A law was passed, signed into law, then deal came back stating the law was invalid because he signed it prior to another gun bill. There are multiple issues, including the changing of dates that bills were signed to support deals story, but I believe the biggest fact on our side, and most provable, is that the laws were not at all in conflict, and in such situation, both bills are supposed to be integrated together. This is how it's happened in ga in the years past, and should have happened with hb826...but didn't.

The issue that further makes it tough for us is thathe on 2015, the general assembly passed a law that says the current language on all bills from the prior law as written is set in stone law.

They simply wanted to add to the confusion. They were successful but hopefully a judge can untangle the mess and set a good precedent.

Doug King is bringing the whole situation with hb826 into the mix. A law was passed, signed into law, then deal came back stating the law was invalid because he signed it prior to another gun bill. There are multiple issues, including the changing of dates that bills were signed to support deals story, but I believe the biggest fact on our side, and most provable, is that the laws were not at all in conflict, and in such situation, both bills are supposed to be integrated together. This is how it's happened in ga in the years past, and should have happened with hb826...but didn't.

The issue that further makes it tough for us is thathe on 2015, the general assembly passed a law that says the current language on all bills from the prior law as written is set in stone law.

They simply wanted to add to the confusion. They were successful but hopefully a judge can untangle the mess and set a good precedent.

Thank you sir. I never understood just what the heck was going on and felt shenanigans were in play. Hopefully Mr. Doug King will do what Doug King does best.

Oh and piss on Deal and Cagle... :becky:

No problem. If you can stomach to read it, here are his justifications for his vetoes. Numbers 9 and 12 were both gun bills that he vetoed. Deal issues 2016 veto statements | Governor Nathan Deal Office of the Governor

The serpent finally showed his head. These are things that many have suspected all along, but were told that he is a gun guy.

WARNING: When Casey Cagle runs for governor in the next election, he is Deal 2.0. If you want more of the same, feel free to vote for him. I personally will choose just about any other candidate, though I would prefer a libertarian first, conservative second, liberal third. You've been warned. The cards are on the table. Many will forget by election time, I won't.

Back
Top Bottom