• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

heavier recoil spring in suppressed glock

z.chance

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
93   0
Reaction score
I have tried a 20# and 22# recoil spring in my glock, both suppressed and unsuppressed. Function was 100% on both springs.

Unfortunately i couldnt test them without ear pro, as the range was packed. Just figured i would pass on the info, i know there was some talk a while back about heavier springs

I've seen a video saying the same. Interested to know as I've got a g22 with a lone wolf 9 conversion barrel that's threaded and will run my octane 45 if the ATF ever stops using my paperwork as a desk pillow

Makes a big difference. Port pop sucks in glocks. My 21 would ring my ears with aac tirant . After the heavy spring all the gas was going through the can.

Makes a big difference. Port pop sucks in glocks. My 21 would ring my ears with aac tirant . After the heavy spring all the gas was going through the can.

Thats what I have heard. I have only been able to shoot mine indoors, so even if it was movie silent, i am still shooting a steel wall in a small concrete room...

I've seen a video saying the same. Interested to know as I've got a g22 with a lone wolf 9 conversion barrel that's threaded and will run my octane 45 if the ATF ever stops using my paperwork as a desk pillow

let me know if you find a good load or a setup for this. I have the same 22 w/ LW threaded 9mm conversion barrel but will be ordering my octane in another couple of weeks, so I have plenty of time to get everything set up right...

let me know if you find a good load or a setup for this. I have the same 22 w/ LW threaded 9mm conversion barrel but will be ordering my octane in another couple of weeks, so I have plenty of time to get everything set up right...

Ive got a few boxes of emcon suppressor rounds I'm going to try this weekend and a buddy is going to let me use a press and get me started in reloading. It's a portion of the hobby I've yet to get my feet wet on. I'll let you know how I progress but I bet one of the more knowledgeable guys here already has the answer

Back
Top Bottom