• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heck that's NOTHING! Let me tell you what my ex did to me!

I can imagine the same thing that happens with a felony conviction. Thanks OJ. Thanks Clinton/ Reno. And do you have any idea how easy a domestic case is to make? What's worse is it's kinda like making a molestation case against a guy. By that I mean that even though they may not be able to prove you DID you can't prove you DIDN'T. And in that situation you will always get the female investigator and the female prosecutor and to top it all off you will get the female just.
And there you are the big old mean Cracker wife beater with all those evil dangerous " Machine Guns and Sawed Offs etc". See how quickly the average white hetero male can be painted up to be a monster?

Aw Jeez, what a nightmare that would be.....
I know a guy that got a (well deserved) domestic violence conviction.

Shortly after his conviction he "borrowed" a rifle from one of his family members and pawned it for some dope money. The shop let him pawn it no problem, but when he went to get it back, they said they couldn't let him have it back because of his record.

That kinda surprised me. I figured if you pawned a gun you could go back and get it without any paperwork.

Of course this story was told to me by the wife beating crackhead that pawned the gun, so who knows if it's even true.

My ex was addicted to M&M's with peanuts. True story, after she cheated on me I dipped them one by one into a steamy pile of dog **** (it's ok, I was wearing gloves) and wiped them off with a dry paper towel, put them back into the bag
I watched her eat every one
Bahahaha!!!!!

IMG_0606.JPG

Alright, this thread was inspired by all the horror stories about ex's that were posted in mkdhotrod mkdhotrod 's recent thread about his divorce.

Some of those tales were so horrible that they deserve their own thread, so here it is!

Ever have an ex steal your money, your car, your house or (god forbid) your GUNS? Ever have an ex sleep around on you? Ever have an ex get you thrown in jail? Ever have an ex try to KILL YOU?

Well let's hear the story!

I would say that reading these tales of terror might help some of the younger ODT members avoid some of these same problems in their own lives, but we all know that it probably won't. LOL! Some stuff you've just got to learn the hard way!

I've got a couple good ones myself that I plan on posting up, but this post is long enough already, so I'm gonna end it here for now and let somebody else take over.

So tell me........

I what did your low down, lying, backstabbing, worthless POS ex do to you?

I feel your pain, I have experienced all the above! Thrown in Jail, stole 53k that I'm sure of, house gone Knives in bed when I woke up a Ruger 40 that went "click" in my face at awakening! then a pistol whipping when I laughed at her because she couldn't rack the slide, lol. Clothes all over the front yard, along with all my porcelain eagles and my Budweiser Clydesdales kicking the field goal statue smashed in the street in front of the house! That one hurt # 0188 of the firing. and so. so much more, I feel safe now , got a new wife a calm wife this one just won't talk if she's p/o'd, got it made now, I hope.

I feel your pain, I have experienced all the above! Thrown in Jail, stole 53k that I'm sure of, house gone Knives in bed when I woke up a Ruger 40 that went "click" in my face at awakening! then a pistol whipping when I laughed at her because she couldn't rack the slide, lol. Clothes all over the front yard, along with all my porcelain eagles and my Budweiser Clydesdales kicking the field goal statue smashed in the street in front of the house! That one hurt # 0188 of the firing. and so. so much more, I feel safe now , got a new wife a calm wife this one just won't talk if she's p/o'd, got it made now, I hope.

I'm guessing you don't hear her talk much. :peep:

I woke up from sleeping on my belly to a beretta tomcat against the back of my head, old girl didn't know had to be top loaded first to get into battery. Got a nice audible "click" myself. Had just returned home from my second deployment to Iraq. that was sweet.

I woke up from sleeping on my belly to a beretta tomcat against the back of my head, old girl didn't know had to be top loaded first to get into battery. Got a nice audible "click" myself. Had just returned home from my second deployment to Iraq. that was sweet.

Damn it man. Where do you guys shop for your girls??? Surely to God there was a clue of some type before these things happen

Back
Top Bottom