• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heckler and Koch on the verge of going out of Business

Intetesting. So if they go bankrupt and reopen as HKUSA they can bring their engineer's over here and start fresh? Id just like to see the SIG US invite them over and let their government have to import from the US.

I was hoping when trump got elected he would get rid of a lot of these stupid bureaucratic laws on gun importations, but it looks like he's going the opposite direction

I was hoping when trump got elected he would get rid of a lot of these stupid bureaucratic laws on gun importations, but it looks like he's going the opposite direction

I think these are all laws, not executive orders that he could reverse directly. Could be wrong though.

I was hoping the same thing. Rather than push for nationwide reciprocity (wasted time and effort there) I was hoping for some cleanup of these antiquated gun laws, but neither the NRA or the GOP as a whole thought that was something people would be interested in. Also I'm sure the actual gun companies hated the idea once the Trump Slump became evident.

Back
Top Bottom