• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

hello

Welcome to the ODT. We are glad you joined,,,,,,,beware though, Presently there are no support groups, prescriptions or antedotes for the addiction that is looming over your head since joining. So just sit back, join in, hang on and enjoy,,,,, :help:
After dealing with a serious bout of BRD (Black Rifle Disease) and a nasty case of Mosinitis, I am coming back around and keeping away from ammoholics. Maybe this is a little bit of a relapse, but being totally broke will slow things down. So far it's been good entertainment.

After dealing with a serious bout of BRD (Black Rifle Disease) and a nasty case of Mosinitis, I am coming back around and keeping away from ammoholics. Maybe this is a little bit of a relapse, but being totally broke will slow things down. So far it's been good entertainment.

Ahhhhh you'll love it here. Of course, you will stay broke like the rest of us though. LOL

So far it's been great. It was nice meeting some folks at the swap meet this past weekend and getting excited about guns again. I really love living in Georgia and hope I get to stick around for a while. It reminds me a lot of where I grew up in MD/WV, whereas California felt more like an alternate universe.

Back
Top Bottom