• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help ME Find this Pistol - Reward $$$

Thanks guys. I know it will come back around one day. If the previous owner would of actually helped me find it that would of been great. Oh well. I am holding on to mine from now on. But when your younger you make stupid decisions.

Thanks guys. I know it will come back around one day. If the previous owner would of actually helped me find it that would of been great. Oh well. I am holding on to mine from now on. But when your younger you make stupid decisions.

Wow. He contacted you and told you he sold it then contacted the person he sold to. That person then sold to a pawn shop. He did pretty much everything he could other than going door to door looking for a gun that isn't his or yours anymore. He really didn't have to do a thing but did.

Actually when I sold the pistol to him I specifically said if you ever go to sell it please give me first dibs. But aside from that I understand. Once a gun goes in the wind it is hard to track down. I gave the serial number to an FBI buddy of mine. He is going to run it and see if it has been registered recently. Thanks for the help guys.

Actually when I sold the pistol to him I specifically said if you ever go to sell it please give me first dibs. But aside from that I understand. Once a gun goes in the wind it is hard to track down. I gave the serial number to an FBI buddy of mine. He is going to run it and see if it has been registered recently. Thanks for the help guys.

I'm just curious to know what you plan on doing if your FBI friend comes back and gives you the new owners information? Does the term invasion of privacy mean anything to you?

Back
Top Bottom