• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help me pick a knife - $40 range

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_06_25_yve3amar.jpg

There is a size comparison for you on a few of my Kershaws lol

Zing - $40(this model is a sprint run so, it's a little more) these will be all little more than the Cryo probably, do to the G10 scales.

The Skyline also has G10 scales but, closer in price to the Cryo II and weighs around 2oz!
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_06_25_abeje5uh.jpg

Cryo II - around $30
OSO Sweet - $15 on eBay! Amazingly fast deployment. Softer steel but, takes a razor edge.
scallion - used for size comparison but, $30+ lol

Last edited:
Buck Bantam. The 3" version has been my edc for well over a year. I don't use it everyday but I do cut, pry, dig, and generally abuse it. It's made in the USA and it's about $20.

I generally buy what ever knife I find under $30 that's made in the US. Almost all of the big companies (Buck included) sell foreign made knives. I think Case is the only major player that I haven't seen do that. There are plenty of good options that are made here though.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/21...-point-420hc-stainless-steel-blade-grn-handle
285BuckBantamBLWand283BuckBantamNano.jpg

Kershaw Skyline is a great choice. I've purchased several blems from this guy. Still can't see where the blems are on my skyline, leeks or whirlwind and they were all less than $40 bucks.

Www.kershawguy.com

Back
Top Bottom