• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help me pick a knife - $40 range

I carry my Smith and Wesson m&p knife everyday and never had any problems with it, holds an edge pretty good, I've had it for a about a year and a half and for the money it's held up better than the last Kershaw I bought.

Amazon runs $10 off $50 Kershaw purchase fairly often.

My personal favorites...
Cryo (China, but great quality)
Skyline
Scallion
Blur
Leek
There are tons more to choose from and some great imported versions that are great buys.

I have a Kershaw Tremor that I like a lot. It is a little large but has the longer blade you want. Nothing fancy just a solid knife. Fills the hand well. Under $20 sometimes on EBay.

Go for the Kershaw Leek if you can find it for a good price. I have one and been my pocket ever since I bought it. As for the strength of the blade, there is no need to worry, I have not had any problems with it.

Spyderco and you're done. Great carry knives.

I alternate between carrying a Delica 4 and Endura 4 when I'm out and about, including fishing and biking. I see folks complaining about the clip screws loosening and losing the clip. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but none of the screws on either knife shows any signs of loosening. Not a one.

They come fairly sharp from the factory but both have seen a lot of use and it's probably time to put a real edge on them with the Wicked Edge system.

Love my Leek...

Attachments

• EDCI 001 - Copy.jpg
    EDCI 001 - Copy.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom