• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help needed

This a lot like that dude from here that sold me ****ty watch and a dull knife..

View attachment 7180368
Is this the boat you bought
IMG_4445.jpeg

hey folks,

In a bit of a pickle and I need some advice/help please.
I traded my ar for a boat through Facebook(obviously a mistake, I know). Took the boat out the next day and it was leaky, flooded in about five minutes. I texted the guy and he was very apologetic and said he would do me right. Needless to say the last few days I have tried to work something out and he has been super flaky and sketch. He hasn't responded to my texts or calls in two days at all. On top of that, when I went to register it (before I knew about the leaks), turns out the registration number doesn't even match the boat model and the bill of sales he gave me is worthless because the boat is in his friends name not his. I have his home address but I am not trying to not have the situation escalate in his driveway.

I don't know what recourse I have at this point but I have been sick over this for days.

Please help.
Caleb
@heavyd @N Cochran Ken Ford Ken Ford
You didn't happen to buy this from a guy in Alabama, did you?

Bypass Bypass

hey folks,

I traded my ar for a boat through Facebook(obviously a mistake, I know). Took the boat out the next day and it was leaky, flooded in about five minutes. I texted the guy and he was very apologetic and said he would do me right. Needless to say the last few days I have tried to work something out and he has been super flaky and sketch. He hasn't responded to my texts or calls in two days at all. On top of that, when I went to register it (before I knew about the leaks), turns out the registration number doesn't even match the boat model and the bill of sales he gave me is worthless because the boat is in his friends name not his. I have his home address but I am not trying to not have the situation escalate in his driveway.

I don't know what recourse I have at this point but I have been sick over this for days.

Please help.
Caleb
So u can’t register the boat?

hey folks,

Please help.
Caleb
Is this boat inboard outboard,motor on back of boat, does it have bilge pump?

Is this boat inboard outboard,motor on back of boat, does it have bilge pump?
If it’s an inboard out board, or just straight inboard…it’s the float switch on your beige pump, get a new switch, install toggle switches, so u can by pass switch if needed, and pump by turning your toggle switch on..hope this makes since..boats are a lifestyle, not a weekend activity!

Back
Top Bottom