• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help!! Profiling

I'm all in for public lynching of flippers after we drag them thru the streets scourging them with whips.. a few bodies hanging around could serve as a stern warning for the newbies:thumb:

I'm all in for public lynching of flippers after we drag them thru the streets scourging them with whips.. a few bodies hanging around could serve as a stern warning for the newbies:thumb:
I got some barbed wire you can use for whips. American-made, pre-ban, with high-capacity spikes.

21005_10204545867626741_6961926374064762196_n.jpg

This post has in some way hurt someone's feelings so it been REPORTED! :) Seriously, who ****ing cares what people do on here anymore? I just laugh at stupid sellers and move on.

Just for ****s and giggles, what I'd the definition of a flipper? We see overpriced stuff on here all the time but that don't mean it's not being sold for the price the owner paid?

Back
Top Bottom