• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help me understands trades on here.

Why does people not want to trade?

• The "Trade offer" was not high enough, after all this is a site like Ebay these days.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • They thought you meant a straight even trade, never mind the 800 dollar value difference.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • A no response is all the response you need.

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Block the person and move on :)

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
prices too damn high.jpg
and you can't get a good even trade

LOL....Terms always have to be worked out to reach an agreement by both parties. I have to admit if I were doing a trade vs cash, I'm not going to give full price for the trade. Not unless I just really wanted the other item worse than what I had. Otherwise then you have to sell the trade to recoup your cost

Don’t let one or two sour deals affect your outlook. You’re always going to find unreasonable assholes but there are plenty of others who aren’t. If no one bites on your offer that means only that no one in this limited audience space is interested. That’s it. Try elsewhere.

I seldom trade, simply because I'll buy what I want, but if i'm interested If I don't like the offer I'll counter, kind of like trading vehicles, I seldom do because paying cash you generally come out better, as trades tend to work out for the one who offers, if you're not careful. If I'm not interested I'll so so.

Back
Top Bottom