• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Here you go fast306stang

Homologation is usually something like 300 cars or something, I never said "mass production." They have to have a certain amount of street cars to be legal to run certain classes
I bet ya they don't make 300.....I think it's jus an internet thing truth be known.
And if they do, it will be jus like the Ford GT.....all the rich ppl. have em...never see em on the street or strip.

I bet ya they don't make 300.....I think it's jus an internet thing truth be known.
And if they do, it will be jus like the Ford GT.....all the rich ppl. have em...never see em on the street or strip.

Car show years ago at one of the arts festivals we were selling soap at. I was drooling...

IMG_1210.JPG
IMG_1211.JPG
IMG_1215.JPG

Car show years ago at one of the arts festivals we were selling soap at. I was drooling...

View attachment 6105808View attachment 6105811View attachment 6105812
Ford dealership down the road had one come in they ordered for a customer. Sales manager was pulling it around front for the customer and "goosed" it a little coming from around the side of the building and slammed it into a concrete light post base right in front of the customer. That didn't go well at all.....

Rant in-bound. :yell:

I get it. If you had an unlimited budget and no red tape to contend with, what kind of Mustang could you build?

The problem is it is not really any different than other similar purpose-built cars. Composites and light weight metal alloy throughout, a highly tuned forced-induction engine, carbon-ceramic brake rotors with multi-piston calipers, and the biggest and lightest set of wheels and tires you can run in whatever class you are trying to compete in. It's like NASCAR, it might look like whatever vehicle but it's all the same shish kebab.

Back
Top Bottom