• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here's your sign, moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me movie called good burger

Construction worker asked for hamburger nothing on it

He was given top and bottom bun only

Lol

Guy I worked with asked for a plain hamburger.
When it got to the store it was just the meat paddy and fries. I dont think I would have believed it if I didnt see it.

Reminds me a yuge argument at Petersen's in Cincinnati. Lady insisted she wanted a chicken Caesar salad with no chicken. Bartender says, "Okay, you want a regular Caesar salad then." Woman: "NO! I want a chicken Caesar salad with NO CHICKEN!"

This went on for about 5 minutes with voices steadily rising.

You can't make up stupid **** like that.

Was stupid to argue with her. Charge her for the extra for the chicken then remove it.

Reminds me a yuge argument at Petersen's in Cincinnati. Lady insisted she wanted a chicken Caesar salad with no chicken. Bartender says, "Okay, you want a regular Caesar salad then." Woman: "NO! I want a chicken Caesar salad with NO CHICKEN!"

This went on for about 5 minutes with voices steadily rising.

You can't make up stupid **** like that.
Not food related but whenever I think of stupidity with staying power, I'm reminded of this woman driving around a gas station. She'd pull up to a pump, get out of her car, look at it, get aggravated and drive over to another one. Rinse repeat. This went on for several minutes until she came inside to complain to the manager that "All your pumps are on the wrong side!" :doh:

Durango Colorado just a couple of weeks ago......
d3b85e45fc2affb211d4304ef409c01d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

stand in line yesterday at local restaurant on the lake. The man in front of me ordered two BLT's. Cashier took his order and then said " I'm sorry we are out of bacon and tomato, do you still want it?" The man looked around at me and we both stated laughing. It upset the cashier but I couldn't stop laughing. " here's your sign".

Last night at Zaxby's I ordered a Club and they gave it to me without bacon... took the sandwich back to the counter and they said they were out of bacon... I got a full refund and a 10 finger/fry combo on the house.

They tried to pass it off without telling me, bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom