• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here's your sign, moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durango Colorado just a couple of weeks ago......
d3b85e45fc2affb211d4304ef409c01d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last night at Zaxby's I ordered a Club and they gave it to me without bacon... took the sandwich back to the counter and they said they were out of bacon... I got a full refund and a 10 finger/fry combo on the house.

They tried to pass it off without telling me, bastards!

And those morons think they're worth $15 per hour? The abortion sammich at top I can understand, but trying to fool a man about bacon?

upload_2017-7-24_11-47-11.png

Reminds me a yuge argument at Petersen's in Cincinnati. Lady insisted she wanted a chicken Caesar salad with no chicken. Bartender says, "Okay, you want a regular Caesar salad then." Woman: "NO! I want a chicken Caesar salad with NO CHICKEN!"

This went on for about 5 minutes with voices steadily rising.

You can't make up stupid **** like that.
My first job was pumping gas on the full serve island. Yep... A LOOOnnnggg time ago. I went to a customer's window in a heavy downpoor. The customer complained that I needed to clean the rain from his windshield. I thought he was kidding and laughed, which PO'd him. Sooo... I cleaned the rain off of his windshield. Sometimes its just easier to give folks what they ask for. A week later, he apologized for being stupid.

I've had KFC tell me they were out of chicken at the drive thru. WTH

This happened to me at 1:00 on a Sunday afternoon. No chicken - not " we are cooking some, please wait", but literally NO chicken in the store. I wondered why they were open. Haven't been back there.
An old friend of mine had this happen to him at the KFC in Newnan yesterday, ordered the buffet for him and his wife, they took his money and when they went to get their lunch BOOM! NO FRIGGIN' CHICKEN! He complained to the mgr who didn't give a damn, got his refund and left. How the HELL does a food joint famous for their chicken NOT have freakin' chicken?!?! Un-freakin' believable! I've been there a couple of times and the employees there have average IQ's of about 12, I don't know how they even find their way to the place. The food sucks and I vowed to never go back. Too many other places around if I want chicken and all of em' have much better food. KFC used to be THE PLACE to go if you wanted good fried chicken but that was a long time ago. Smdh....

An old friend of mine had this happen to him at the KFC in Newnan yesterday, ordered the buffet for him and his wife, they took his money and when they went to get their lunch BOOM! NO FRIGGIN' CHICKEN! He complained to the mgr who didn't give a damn, got his refund and left. How the HELL does a food joint famous for their chicken NOT have freakin' chicken?!?! Un-freakin' believable! I've been there a couple of times and the employees there have average IQ's of about 12, I don't know how they even find their way to the place. The food sucks and I vowed to never go back. Too many other places around if I want chicken and all of em' have much better food. KFC used to be THE PLACE to go if you wanted good fried chicken but that was a long time ago. Smdh....
Somebody screwed up and did not order enough chicken. Sunday order should have come on a Friday truck. That manger should have been in his own car on the way to Sysco or FSA or whoever is their broadliner, to pick up the meat themselves first thing on Saturday morning.

Sadly most places hire anyone that will work for minimum wage and can pass a backround check reguardless of appearance and intelligence.

Id rather not have my food cooked by a guy with purple dreads and 2 inch ear inserts. Then brought to me by a girl with 4 inch fingernails and her front teeth missing. Maybe I'm just picky.

Reminds me a yuge argument at Petersen's in Cincinnati. Lady insisted she wanted a chicken Caesar salad with no chicken. Bartender says, "Okay, you want a regular Caesar salad then." Woman: "NO! I want a chicken Caesar salad with NO CHICKEN!"

This went on for about 5 minutes with voices steadily rising.

You can't make up stupid **** like that.
SOUNDS LIKE RUSSIAN COLLUSION,NO

Somebody screwed up and did not order enough chicken. Sunday order should have come on a Friday truck. That manger should have been in his own car on the way to Sysco or FSA or whoever is their broadliner, to pick up the meat themselves thirst thing on Saturday morning.
Yep, but the mgr's IQ isn't much higher than his employees. Employees IQ=about 12....mgr's IQ=about 18. Lololol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom