• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey, Smith owners..... (GTG?) Feb 18th

Ah, you know it's never that simple. Wish I could; they'd enjoy it too.

I've gotten quite good with my .44 mag, at least with speed shooting up close. I wanted to do some showing off. : )
Just drop the .44 mag off on Friday and we'll shoot it fer ya! It won't be the same for you, but we'll sure enjoy it. Heck, we'll even post up some pictures of guys shooting your gun so you don't feel completely left out!

Just drop the .44 mag off on Friday and we'll shoot it fer ya! It won't be the same for you, but we'll sure enjoy it. Heck, we'll even post up some pictures of guys shooting your gun so you don't feel completely left out!
This group will stop at nothing to help a brother out. :cool:

Oh Damn I just went back to the first post,,I thought it was Cummings..Commerce is a lot further..Hell I will still try to make it, just need an address. I will take me several hrs to make it there...

Oh Damn I just went back to the first post,,I thought it was Cummings..Commerce is a lot further..Hell I will still try to make it, just need an address. I will take me several hrs to make it there...
Us too! Think of it as emotional therapy!

Heck, I'm logging 11 hours to get there myself! You can do it!

Ok someone needs to say it so here we go..

Many of us are meeting for the very first time..
We have no idea / knowledge about one another's "RANG EDIQUIT".. or rules of the range..
I would love to assume that everyone is safe in the handling of firearms but you know what ass -u-me is broken down.
You see where I am going here right...

GeauxLSU is kind enough to let a bunch of random folk come to his house and shoot.. The last thing he wants is a "mishap"

Lets start here as the basics of what I personally commit to the group and would asks the same..

One of the nice things about revolvers... An OPEN cylinder is a good thing.. :)

upload_2017-2-13_16-18-47.png

Ok someone needs to say it so here we go..

Many of us are meeting for the very first time..
We have no idea / knowledge about one another's "RANG EDIQUIT".. or rules of the range..
I would love to assume that everyone is safe in the handling of firearms but you know what ass -u-me is broken down.
You see where I am going here right...

GeauxLSU is kind enough to let a bunch of random folk come to his house and shoot.. The last thing he wants is a "mishap"

Lets start here as the basics of what I personally commit to the group and would asks the same..

One of the nice things about revolvers... An OPEN cylinder is a good thing.. :)

View attachment 1062722
I agree, I have range officers that inspect all weapons before going on the line, or being displayed. It's the unloaded one that goes off. Safety first!

Back
Top Bottom