• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hi Caliber robbed again!

Yep gonna have to. There are safes in front of all those windows so you can’t go through them. Unless you smash a Dodge Durango into them then you can. I’m sure roll down cages will be considered
I saw that but one could climb the safe (or bring a step stool, etc) and toss guns out or use a different exit.

I saw that but one could climb the safe (or bring a step stool, etc) and toss guns out or use a different exit.
But in that scenario you’d hope, by having a police station 1/4 mile down the road, and having had 6 robberies/attempts on that street in less than 2 years, that by the time they climbed over a Fat Boy safe and broke into multiple cases and crawled back over the safe or tossed guns over the safe that the police would be on scene by then.

I’m not defending the infrastructure nor the construction of it, you’re right, windows suck. Glass is not your friend.

View attachment 1891579

They need someone to stay there after hours with hockey pucks!
CWr8j94U4AAleTD.jpg

I’m thinking a little bit of tactical patience combined with a set of PVS 15s, and a suppressed 10.5” combined with a PEQ-15 would do the trick for 2 to 3 would-be Trap Stars

View attachment 1892005

I have no earthly idea what your talking about... In the ER we call that get 2 veins, wide open drips with Ringers Lactate.... type and cross match for 3 sets... Call the OR... open the Cardiac Room, get me a Vascular Surgeon, and a Cardiac Guy... I will be there in 4 minutes...

I have no earthly idea what your talking about... In the ER we call that get 2 veins, wide open drips with Ringers Lactate.... type and cross match for 3 sets... Call the OR... open the Cardiac Room, get me a Vascular Surgeon, and a Cardiac Guy... I will be there in 4 minutes...
Level 1 Trauma 5 min out.

But in that scenario you’d hope, by having a police station 1/4 mile down the road, and having had 6 robberies/attempts on that street in less than 2 years, that by the time they climbed over a Fat Boy safe and broke into multiple cases and crawled back over the safe or tossed guns over the safe that the police would be on scene by then.

I’m not defending the infrastructure nor the construction of it, you’re right, windows suck. Glass is not your friend.

Maybe an acrylic window instead? And if Liberty could start making a TallBoy model as well, then they could cover the upper portion of the window.

Back
Top Bottom