• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hidden camera discovered I’m my office

It is not 'your private office' unless you are an independant contractor renting or owning the space.

If you are an employee, you have two choices , quit or get used to it.
Or disable/block it. What's he gonna do, complain to you about a secret camera?
I think he planned on firing a while back but felt guilty because he had no reason to present to other partners... and they wouldn’t vote to terminate.
Let other partner(s) know about it, see what they think.

Take it out of your office and hide it in his
(Either that or knock it on the floor and ‘accidentally’ step on it real hard)

Usually not a sole looks at office surveillance video unless your producing less than average on the job or suspected of theft. If your unhappy and paranoid at your current job, jump ship. The economy is a booming!!!!

I would look for another job. Not do anything schitty to the current boss, because that might become knowledge to a new employer and paint you in a less than favorable light.
I would quit at the most disruptive time for your current employer, and when asked why?, tell them.

My son works in a shop that has a lot of trucks out on the road, those are monitored like crazy....you can't fart in the cab without the headquarters knowing, and don't even think about spending the night at a whore house in Nevada....GPS knows where that truck is to within about 15 feet.

I would look for another job. Not do anything schitty to the current boss, because that might become knowledge to a new employer and paint you in a less than favorable light.
I would quit at the most disruptive time for your current employer, and when asked why?, tell them.

My son works in a shop that has a lot of trucks out on the road, those are monitored like crazy....you can't fart in the cab without the headquarters knowing, and don't even think about spending the night at a whore house in Nevada....GPS knows where that truck is to within about 15 feet.

Company trucks from my neighbor's fleet constantly break down. Once he went GPS on his fleet, he found out they all seemed to have trouble as they approached Meridian, MS

I’ve done several audio video surveillance installations.

49C5813E-D13D-4AD1-94D0-FA62C1CE6B07.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom