• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hidden camera discovered I’m my office

Cameras are everywhere now. Most likely theres nobody watching any of it. Way to much video, and way too boring for anybody to be wanting too watch that $&i@.
Cover it up, and see how long it takes them to notice.
The cameras just sit there and save video to the recorder. Only if there is ever some serious issue, then they go looking back at the recorded data to see whats up.

The company I retired from in 2016 had IT place them in managers offices, I found the one in mine and close to retiring and in "protected" categories, senior, handicapped, (and had ****e on the President, and HR VP that was shall we say, worse than fire-able offenses) so, I concocted a plan. This was back when we were hunting Bin Laden and I had found a life-sized rendition of Bin, so I played a trick on em. I went in 2 hours early on morn, shut off power to my office, went in and placed the Bin Ladden in the corner with his famed Krink AK. I turned the power back on and logged on to a supposedly secret drive which set off alarms in IT,due to the early time, 3AM, and knowing they'd access the camera quickly, (this was a DOD contractor company).
I knew we had a dweb in IT in that shift but never thought he'd call the local LEO's but the idiot did the party that commenced was gut busting, they came, saw, laughed, and we all had coffee, since the Officers responding, knew me very well, one was an old partner. The IT dweb had called the President, and VP of the company and they started arriving, after the smoke cleared, IT had to place Bin in front of their office, I had hid the AK before LEO's arrived.
The Pres and HR VP were aware of my, special skills, (Jokester extraordinaire) and they were pissed at IT for calling em in and laughed with me and the LEO's about Bin Ladden being in Cumming Ga., hiding in my office.
Moral of the story, use the camera to your benefit, gain, or just lol'ing.

100% positive it’s not Leo related. It’s spying and jealousy

All these legal advise about one party’s or two consent, only matter if you have an expectation of privacy. Like in your own home, property, public bathroom stall.

There is no expectation of privacy in a public work place, and recording can be made for any reason.

Are you positive this wasn’t initiated by LE?

Back
Top Bottom