• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hidden camera discovered I’m my office

Disable the camera. Install it near a urinal in the men's bathroom. Within a short time period point it out to a co-worker and have them turn it into security. Even if not fired his reputation will be ruined and he will be packing up and leaving shortly due to the rumors being spread about him at work.

Pretend to be calling his wife on a personal phone. Do something like say his wife’s work or home phone out loud and then dial a number and talk nice to the person that answers. Work up and see how far it goes.
Call a fake attorney and talk about specifics of his upcoming divorce.
In Georgia you do not have an expectation of privacy at work but I am pretty sure that one person in a conversation must be aware of any audio recording. I would have so much fun.

I’ve discovered a hidden camera in my private office that my employer has linked to his personal laptop.

I’ve not been notified and I’ve not given consent.

I’m in Georgia and is this legal....
It’s not illegal let’s put it that way. An employer has the right to protect his property

It’s not illegal let’s put it that way. An employer has the right to protect his property
Not legal for invasive reasons, only security purposes.
audio is definitely illegal unless all parties are aware.
Exterior entryway cam with audio is an exception but not if used invasively.

No way I would work for anyone that thought they needed to spy on me. For that matter, I would not want an employee that I needed to spy on.
Find another job asap.

Make some phone calls in front of the camera and act like you are an FBI agent almost ready to arrest your boss for embezzlement.

Back
Top Bottom