• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HK- Smart brand or Overpriced?

Actually I had not considered the 75BD. I think I need to get my hands on one. If its trigger is anything like my Mossads trigger I may just have to get one. In my experience though my Mossads trigger is a product of its Tanfoglio heritage not its CZ75 design.

Actually I had not considered the 75BD. I think I need to get my hands on one. If its trigger is anything like my Mossads trigger I may just have to get one. In my experience though my Mossads trigger is a product of its Tanfoglio heritage not its CZ75 design.

OK. I was wondering if it were the Tanfoglio Mossad or the Hi Power Mossad.

OK. I was wondering if it were the Tanfoglio Mossad or the Hi Power Mossad.
Tanfoglio although mine is weird in that it doesn't say "Tanfoglio" anywhere on it. In fact, it lacks any manufacture information, or import information for that matter. The only thing on it is the name, "Mossad" and a serial number. Not sure how they got it into the US without import marking.

Tanfoglio although mine is weird in that it doesn't say "Tanfoglio" anywhere on it. In fact, it lacks any manufacture information, or import information for that matter. The only thing on it is the name, "Mossad" and a serial number. Not sure how they got it into the US without import marking.

There's a company on GB selling those at less than $300. I got a FEG P9 from them that is flawless. No import marks as well. Theyre feedback is perfect. They have the best prices on GB.

Last edited:
There's a company on GB selling those at less than $300. I got a FEG P9 from them that is flawless. No importnmarks as well. Theyre feedback is perfect. They have the best prices on GB.
Cole Distributing. I got mine from him as well. I now keep an eye on all his auctions.

Now having said what I said before ... I have to add that I think that glock is the biggest mistake made by LE in the US ..... not one of the green stupid rookie cops should be allowed to touch a glock or a gun like it.

I'm not saying that they are bad firearms but they are bad firearms for rookie city cops that never shot a gun before the academy .... the glock "safe action" in my opinion is responsible for more negligent police discharges than anything else ...... A gun with either a proper safety or a heavy dual action first pull like a sig or an HK would have eliminated 99% of the ND problems that I've seen in LEOland including the dumbass rookie that almost shot me in the leg at the range a few years ago.

Glock "safeaction" is nothing more than a single action trigger with a fancy name and a stupid lever.

The Glock has no safety, but I find it funny that one nd on odt was with a revolver, Tue other with a 1911. If you're stupid enough to put your finger on the trigger when loaded, a safety wont help you. I agree that the safeaction is useless as tits on a hog, I also have a strong support for the 4 cardinal rules. Da/sa triggers are nothing more than a crutch for the untrained that rely on a heavy first pull to prevent a nd, and manual safeties make the owner rely on a stupid lever to avoid putting a hole in something, and on the odt, I've never seen a good reason as to why safeties or da first pulls are necessary.

The factory triggers are pretty bad, but Angus Hobdell will work some magic with it.

http://czcustomguns.com/overview/

Back
Top Bottom