• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HK91-a2 What’s It Worth?

I had one of those years ago. Bought it for $600 brand new. It got to be a $1k gun. I sold it cause I didn't want to take a $1k rifle in the woods. Plus I needed lighter rifle. Good rifle. Getting old stinks.....

I’ve got a buddy that has a HK91-a2 that is dated ‘81 that is still with original box and never been fired. What would yall say is the approx value of it? I’m not really a rifle person but he said he had someone offer him $2500 and I said that sounded low. Didn’t want him to short change himself. Thanks.

The only issue I found was you need to have a pair of channel locks to put the bolt back in after field stripping it. Other wise good rifle

The only issue I found was you need to have a pair of channel locks to put the bolt back in after field stripping it. Other wise good rifle
You don’t need any tools . After bolt assembly when the rollers are locked all you have to do is install the bolt carrier backwards on the receiver. The rollers will catch on the edge of the receiver and all you have to do is give the carrier a smack with your hand , this will unlock the bolt head so you can put it back in . I have done this for years in all Hk roller delay guns.

Back
Top Bottom