Hog gets shot many, many times and hog doesn't like it...

I agree biker. I'm no hog master, but I don't see how it takes more than one shot once it's laying down in front of you.

If he had walked around to the front of the hog and shot it between the eyes or behind the ear it would only take one.

I dont know what other people use but I've seen videos of these hog hunts and usually they go down with one hit. They get stiff and then kneel over. I've seen one or two where they start running crazy with blood squirting all out but I aint never seen them take rounds like that. Do you think it could have been rabid or something to make it so durable? Either that or he needs a bigger round.
What you have seen were good hits. This asshole can't shoot for **** and should stop hunting until he can actually hit what he's aiming at. It's either that or he has no clue about hog anatomy.

I dont know what other people use but I've seen videos of these hog hunts and usually they go down with one hit. They get stiff and then kneel over. I've seen one or two where they start running crazy with blood squirting all out but I aint never seen them take rounds like that. Do you think it could have been rabid or something to make it so durable? Either that or he needs a bigger round.

That shooter was scared to death, that's why he didn't walk up to the hog and finish him off.

Even the last round shown on the video was in the wrong spot. Especially when you realize that at that range the round is going to hit much lower than where the cross-hairs are at.

I've shot hogs that hit the dirt immediately .

Also shot and seen others shoot hogs numerus times and they would not go down.

I had to shoot a 300 pounder 6 times with an sks before it went down and the first one was point blank through the brain !

Their will to live can be quite strong.

Back
Top Bottom