• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Home Depot price protection policy

Good luck. Got a toolbox topper awhile back from there. When we went back for the bottom the following week the top was on sale. Had to haggle a bit and physically take them the sale tag but they did finally give us a refund for the difference.

It worked for us on a stove we got from them. Was in the store later (less than a month) and wife seen it cheaper. We didn't have the receipt but a manager looked it up on the computer and refunded the difference back to the card it was purchased on. This was a year or so ago.

Home depot is pretty good about there returns. They probably started that to keep people from returning one and then buying a new one cheaper

I was walking in HD one afternoon and an important call came in that I needed to take. I was standing in the aisle when a worker started cutting a large piece of plexiglass. I told him to stop making so much damned noise. I even complained to the manager but he just threatened to have me arrested if I didn't leave the store. Man I'm pissed. I'm driving to corporate in Atlanta today to complain.

Good luck with the refund. They'll likely make it right.

I was walking in HD one afternoon and an important call came in that I needed to take. I was standing in the aisle when a worker started cutting a large peice of plexiglass. I told him to stop making so much damned noise. I even complained to the manger but he just threatened to have me arrested if I didn't leave the store. Man I'm pissed. I'm driving to corporate in Atlanta today to complain.

Good luck with the refund. They'll likely make it right.
Got dam

Back
Top Bottom