• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Home Security Cameras

Arlo pro from Costco. $480 OTD. Works great and has sound where most don't. I can talk through each camera also. Free cloud storage for up to 5 cameras. It comes with 3. It's been on for 4 months and battery levels still show full. It also came with a extra rechargeable battery.

I don't buy batteries, I charge the ones I have then put them back in the camera, then do it again in about 4 months.....I can put the cameras anywhere in a 500 foot radius of the base so they are totally portable and I can change what I am watching with ease.

Mine wound up being free for the base and one camera....so I bought a few additional ARLO Pro cameras from a guy on Craigslist and now I have three cameras.
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/amazon-blown-away.1429671/

I really like my ARLO...it does exactly what I need it to and the night vision is excellent. I am unencumbered by wiring and the web interface is great for me.
No lol I meant I wasn’t the one that made the comment about buying batteries. I was just stating a possible reason as to why he might be buying batteries. I wasn’t being facetious.

Back
Top Bottom