• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Honest Covid Question

I'm struggling with if I should take it or not,I have health problems and my age puts me at risk...im not afraid, I don't wear a mask unless it's really required, so I'm still studying the side affects, I don't need a third eye
What? That's a side effect?
I may have to take the shot. I could use another eye!

Meanwhile...i Ain't masked up for anybody. I don't block the door to stores spraying and wiping down my shopping cart like SO many other inconsiderate scored jerkoffs and I wash my hands when I think I need to. Point is here I am alive and well to ***** about the mask wearing vaccine loving SHEEPLE. So who is smarter here?:mmph:
Right there with ya brother! And watching these idiots and their stupid face diapers CONSTANTLY pulling on them, adjusting them, put em on/pull em off-As if they darn thing did anything in the 1st place, do they really think it's doing Anything now after they've touched who knows what and smeared it all over this thing on their face?! But keep following all the "guidelines" like good little children. I can hardly stand the Stupid anymore.

I've waffled between yes and no but I probably won't get the shot.....never taken a flu shot and don't get the regular flu, why change what works for me? But to keep safe we are avoiding other people as much as we can too. Wal-Mart and Sam's delivers groceries to the car, I even had my last order at Cabela's delivered to me curbside. We go to restaurants and breweries if there is patio seating. We take day trips all the time but avoid crowds....hiking trails are usually not all that congested. We get out and live life using common sense.

We're not rabid anti-maskers, but we aren't mask-holes either.....live and let live.

Back
Top Bottom