• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Honest Covid Question

Yes sir I Know God personally...I have family thats already had the shot so, this tells me where they stand with their Faith and that I need to say extra prayers for them.

The decision to have/not have the vaccine is now a measurement of a person's faith in God. Outstanding.

I havent read the whole thread so if I missed something I apologize....

I was sick with a sniffle and head cold feeling for 3 days back in Feb. No fever. I went riding my 4 wheeler with friends in the snow up in North GA for 2 of those 3 days.

Haven't been sick at all the rest of the year. I ran dozens and dozens of CCP calls at work all year long.

Week after Thanksgiving my wife got a little sniffle head cold....no fever....mild cough. 3 days after she started, I went to bed that 3rd night with a start of a cough and the beginnings of a head cold feeling at 9pm...coughed all night long. Miserable night of awake coughing in the bed.

Woke up at 5am and felt completely fine. No cough. No sniffle. No ill feelings. No fever.

My wife and I went to get the antibodies test on 12/15. We were both Positive for the antibodies. Test giver says she had it recently like within the last month. He said I had it much earlier in the year. Told him about my sniffle in Feb. He said this test looks to he in the right time frame as you having CCP in Feb. Asked him if I got it again would the antibodies I had fight it off with a short time of feeling bad then feeling fine. He said yes. The antibodies can fight it off after symptoms start.

Just my experience. I think my antibodies fought it off that night I felt bad.

Has anybody died of the flu or pneumonia this year it usually averages about a 110,000 I’m not taking the shot.add heart disease and diabetes and you gonna get your covid numbers.

I used to say I dont know anyone who died of COVID. I used to challenge people to name 5 famous people that died from it. If COVID doesnt discriminate race, status, and age...name 5.

That is until a 55 year old friend of a relative died last night. Otherwise healthy, not pre-existing conditions. Got it from the mother, who survided COVID but he didnt.

Damn RIGHT Im taking it...twice in a year if needed. I have kids and family to worry about!

I can name 8 that I personally know. I've had 5 friends (2 with preexisting conditions) die suddenly. And 3 others who were relatives of close friends that I hung around regularly (1 husband, 1 wife, and 1 son). I know 3 people at my work that got it but previously swore it was a hoax.

Personally, I'll wait awhile to get the vaccine.

I havent read the whole thread so if I missed something I apologize....

I was sick with a sniffle and head cold feeling for 3 days back in Feb. No fever. I went riding my 4 wheeler with friends in the snow up in North GA for 2 of those 3 days.

Haven't been sick at all the rest of the year. I ran dozens and dozens of CCP calls at work all year long.

Week after Thanksgiving my wife got a little sniffle head cold....no fever....mild cough. 3 days after she started, I went to bed that 3rd night with a start of a cough and the beginnings of a head cold feeling at 9pm...coughed all night long. Miserable night of awake coughing in the bed.

Woke up at 5am and felt completely fine. No cough. No sniffle. No ill feelings. No fever.

My wife and I went to get the antibodies test on 12/15. We were both Positive for the antibodies. Test giver says she had it recently like within the last month. He said I had it much earlier in the year. Told him about my sniffle in Feb. He said this test looks to he in the right time frame as you having CCP in Feb. Asked him if I got it again would the antibodies I had fight it off with a short time of feeling bad then feeling fine. He said yes. The antibodies can fight it off after symptoms start.

Just my experience. I think my antibodies fought it off that night I felt bad.

Same situation I experienced, but back in November 2019. I got very ill on a Thursday. No warning. Went to the doctor and they couldn't figure out what it was at the time. I was in bed 3 days. I had a severe fever, cold chills, congestion, hacking cough, and spitting up mucus. By Monday morning I was feeling fine.

In March the doctor's office called and updated me, saying they believe an early onset of Covid is what I had. They tested me and sure enough I had it.

The decision to have/not have the vaccine is now a measurement of a person's faith in God. Outstanding.
You and I tend to have the same thought towards things so please don't think my reply is argumentative, but I agree with sniper22. There are people in communist and muslim countries that meet with other believers knowing full well that they could be arrested and/or killed, yet many FAR too comfortable "christians" in this country are afraid to meet because there's a small chance that they could get a virus that most likely will be a cold up to a flu at worst and with a 99+% recovery rate at that. And if they do, they follow "guidelines" put out by lying politicians propagated by a lying media to stay away from each other and wear a stupid useless face diaper. The reason? They believe and put their "faith" in these lying people 100% and NOT in God. The bible says clearly that those who can't be trusted with little certainly cannot be trusted with much. If you are that concerned over a sniffle that you'll put all your trust and faith in lying people and a completely experimental and untested vaccine, how could you possibly have enough faith to get through what else is coming? You'll never weather a storm if you can't weather a little sprinkle. I think he's right in seeing their lack of faith and wanting to pray for them that they will hopefully see how lacking they are and turn things around before it's too late.

You and I tend to have the same thought towards things so please don't think my reply is argumentative, but I agree with sniper22. There are people in communist and muslim countries that meet with other believers knowing full well that they could be arrested and/or killed, yet many FAR too comfortable "christians" in this country are afraid to meet because there's a small chance that they could get a virus that most likely will be a cold up to a flu at worst and with a 99+% recovery rate at that. And if they do, they follow "guidelines" put out by lying politicians propagated by a lying media to stay away from each other and wear a stupid useless face diaper. The reason? They believe and put their "faith" in these lying people 100% and NOT in God. The bible says clearly that those who can't be trusted with little certainly cannot be trusted with much. If you are that concerned over a sniffle that you'll put all your trust and faith in lying people and a completely experimental and untested vaccine, how could you possibly have enough faith to get through what else is coming? You'll never weather a storm if you can't weather a little sprinkle. I think he's right in seeing their lack of faith and wanting to pray for them that they will hopefully see how lacking they are and turn things around before it's too late.
Wise words, applied incorrectly.

This is for those who either have taken or will be taking the c19 immunization.
It is said that If one has already had the virus, they can still catch it again? Do you believe this to be true or false?
The immunization is based on the same principle as the regular flu shot and work as a starter antibody for your immune system to make more antibodies. If there was any chance what so ever of this working don't you think those thats had the virus would already be protected?
50% of the immunizations being given are a placebo according to the CDC, which means you're just a test dummy...

Seriously, what are those getting/ trying to get the shot thinking?
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/5...tive-for-coronavirus-one-week-after-receiving

Never a lack of disagreement among believers. Everyones salvation is up to them ultimately. Extra prayers never hurt.

Apologies. I didn't have time for the last reply to be longer.

You are right that there is never a lack of disagreement among believers, and most stuff isn't important enough to argue.

What's important to me is this - the parable you're using addresses loving money more than God/eternal things. It uses a story about a money manager and the principle that a person who isn't trustworthy in small things can't be trusted with larger things. So the parable provides a strong main point and useful advice for trusting other people. There is no context in which these verses draw a distinction between the decision to trust other people and faith in God. Certainly, as you say, "extra prayers never hurt", but if I make a decision about wearing a mask or taking a vaccine based on what I know about my health and risk factors, and someone is praying for me because equate my decision to a lack of faith in God, they're doing it wrong.

Back
Top Bottom