• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hot Bluing-Tips and Pics

Wow! You are amazing! It was nicely done. Your work is really neat and very impressive. I should try doing this someday too. Thanks for sharing the tips and recipes. :)

Wow, beautiful! Awesome job!

Thanks Darren, they came out really well and I very pleased with the outcome. Make any .308's?

Wow! You are amazing! It was nicely done. Your work is really neat and very impressive. I should try doing this someday too. Thanks for sharing the tips and recipes. :)

Crikey mate! Way down from the billybong down under. Thank you for the kind words hopefully it will still be here when you need it and you have a functional gun to use it on.

Oh yes, welcome to the trader, the swap or sale section is very addictive, well perhaps accessories for you folks, I don't think you can have much for guns anymore can you?

We have folks here that are using your model to try and separate us from our rights.

A few of our courts just seem to become quite liberal in reinterpreting our 2nd amendment rights perverting it into more of a privilege and widening the gap between citizens and rights.

Anybody thinking of doing this, do not hesitate. It is well worth the effort.

RRD, hope you don't mind me posting this in your thread, but this gun was just blued the other day using the very process described in this thread. Its a Colt in .38 Super. It belongs to a good friend who had some work done to it, and wanted to know if I would help him re-blue it. "Its all about the prep work" cannot be over stated!

johns-38-super2.jpg

johns-38-super1.jpg

Mark that is an exceptional job. Kudos to the prep work and feel free to post any and all home blue jobs in this thread it not so much mine but that of our community. The offer goes all.

Truly remarkable work Ramrod... I've done a little bluing to "repair" damaged spots but I'd love to get this a shot. Thanks for one of the best threads I've read in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom