• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hot vs cold?

Which would you rather deal with? Hot weather or cold weather?

• Total voters
I spent a year at Great Lakes Naval Training Center, it's between Chicago and Milwaukee on Lake Michigan and the coldest it got was below minus 60 with the wind chill....that hurts.
I spent 13 winters in Pennsylvania and while it wasn't as bad standing on the side of the New Jersey Turnpike in zero degrees without the wind chill is also something to avoid. After 20 minutes it felt like someone had beaten the soles of my feet with a 2x4, then it felt like someone set them on fire, then I stopped feeling anything below my knees...
Nope, give me the heat as long as I can stay hydrated.

i am a winter guy. i dont think a put on a jacket at all last year. my winter clothes down here anyway consist of a thermal shirt under a tshirt.if its over 50 i lose the thermal..
dont ya know it,my shop in the summer stays about 95 to 100 all day. i think i drank about 10 bottles of water today and only took two leaks...
love me some cold,no bugs!!

I grew up 10 miles from the Canadian border, and I don't mind normal "winter in the North" cold, but MINUS 20 F. is freakishly cold. Many winters do not have a single day where it is that cold.

-5 at night and 25 during the day is, to me, the kind of "cold day" that matches a "hot day" of 102.

Back
Top Bottom